Neuro Motion Dry
WHAT IT IS
Paul Mitchell's touch-activated Neuro™ Motion Dryer uses MotionZone technology to turn on and off when held by the handle or barrel, for super-efficient styling. Perfect for the tech-savvy beauty enthusiast.
WHAT IT DOES
The touch-activated Neuro™ Motion Dryer from Paul Mitchell is the first hair dryer using MotionZone technology that turns the dryer on when you pick it up and off when you set it down, for super efficient drying. The lightweight 1875-watt DC motor is accompanied by four heat settings and a cool-shot button, flush power buttons for comfort, and soft-touch rubber to prevent damage if the dryer is dropped.
- 2 Motion Zones: touch activated MotionZone technology powers dryer on and off when held by the handle or the barrel
- Lightweight 1875-watt DC motor
- Approximately 30% lighter than the average hair dryer
- LED display shows heat and power settings
- 4 heat settings and a cool shot button
- SmartSense microchip activates "Clean Filter" function
- Protective soft-touch rubber coating
- Comes with soft-touch styling nozzle and collapsible silicone diffuser that universally fits most dryers
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty without tool registration. 2 year limited manufacturer warranty with online tool registration.
Compliments of Genesis Hair Art